Thursday, July 24, 2008

"You know it's bad if I have to quote Heather Davis"

"Heather, you're confused & i'm confused BY you!"

"somethin' smells like some serious ear!"

"but you have seen & done worse!"

"i'm so tired...it's not even two!"

"you're honestly better off with my mom!"

"synonym? acronym?...gosh! i'm gonna be a teacher!"

"someone took a picture of it--it definitely wasn't her cat!"

"i'm gonna work out in the morning"..."WHAT?!?!"..."that came out totally wrong--i meant, lay out!"

"you're my mystery meat!"

"You look like a tumbleweed!"

"I was just like 'Uh, what do you know about relationships'?"

"Heather, you look...a mess!!"

"We need new friends!"

"Bri, whatchu doin' still in bed; looking like the Grim Reaper?!"

"_______'s in denial"; "I don't know why!!"

"Of course you brought it up; You were like 'I'm gonna get me some type of a man'!"

"Oh, my gosh!!!"

"How did that happen, with her...oh...gosh" lol

"You were like 'Um, I don't know her'"

"_______ is just not doin' it for me."

"Well you thought Edgar was ugly and you think _______ is cute, so you have no say in this".

"I wish I could stop loving _______"--"I know what you mean. At least you only have one".

LOL"You have both; I don't even have a cat".

"At least I was gettin' it"

"Now they have a stick up their butt".--That's not all they had up their butt".

"Where exactly is this conversation going"?

"Are we still talking about Ellen White"?--"No corndogs"!--"What does that have to do with Ice cream"?

"So the Ice Cream was perfect. Guess what it was. Banana Split"!--"Ewww, was that supposed to be gross"?

"Okay, don't ever tell me a story this late again".

"You should feel so privileged".

"Heather, you Big Black Bear!!!"

1 comment:

Zipporah said...

Oh my freakin' gosh, Heather you would never post these on here. LOL I guess it's better than myspace. Why did I not see it before? Too funny!
xoxo <3